Wishes do come true in kindergarten!
There are so many creative items used in our classroom.
Kindergarteners love stamping things, writing things, painting things, gluing things, building things, adding things, reading things, singing things, and all sorts of other things!
Here are a few suggestions:
- Crayola Model Magic (found at craft stores, WHITE only)
- Blank envelopes and stationary for writing center
- Scratch and Sniff stickers
- Large container of extra snack (goldfish, pretzels, animal crackers...)
- Glitter Gel Pens
- Gently used Legos
- Post-Its Notes
- Fun items for our treasure box
- Googly eyes for craft projects
Any classroom donations would be greatly appreciated.
We are in need of healthy snacks for the classroom. We welcome individualized chip bags, pretzels, popsicles, white cheddar popcorn, frootloops,Microwave popcorn. We also welcome Caprisuns orouther individualized drinks.
Every Friday will be Fun Friday.
In order to get an invitation to fun Friday, they must earn 3 out of 5 happy facess for the week. Also, if they earn happy faces for all 5 days, they will get a chance to get a prize from the treasure chest.